- Connect to people at this event
- Search for business matches
- Expand your business
Registrations are closed.
The matchmaking platform is closed , you will receive your planning Friday,November 28th by the end of the day
The Chamber of Commerce Paris Ile de France, member of the Enterprise European Networks launches the 3rd edition of the ParisBusinessMeeting and invite European companies to participate.
This Brokerage event gives the opportunity to companies to identifity potential partners and make easier the development of temporary grouping of companies.
ParisBusinessmeeting, what does it mean ?
ParisBusinessMeeting is a brokerage event aimed at facilitate exchanges between European companies and public procurers around 4 public tenders fields:
- Intellectual Services
- Supply of goods.
This Brokerage Event has been created to :
- facilitate access to public procurement for European SMEs
- encourage companies to bid
- help companies in identifying SMEs wishing to build temporary grouping of companies.
- give the opportunity to public procurers to know better the services and products developped by SMEs.
More than 800 B2P (Business to procurers) and B2B (Business to business) meetings have been organized in 2012! 90 French SMEs and 45 public procurers took part in the event.
PUBLIC PROCURES REGISTERED:
L‘Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris (AP-HP/ACHAT, AP-HP/AGEPS), l’Agence de l’Eau Seine Normandie, la Banque de France, la Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de Paris Région Ile de France, EDF....List of public procurers registered
Tuesday, December 2nd and Wednesday, December 3rd